mercredi 18 novembre 2015

My passion of Motorcycle

I'm fond of Motorcycle, this passion come from my father.
Indeed, since childhood i adore the motorcycle , my father took me on circuits when i was 4.
I had the opportunity to go to several races like the "Bol d'or" or the " 24 hours of Le mans " for example.
It was a way to get together with family and share the same passion.
My father is a motorcyclist he has a lot of motorcycles, my sister had her motorbike license and she pilot a suzuki 650 cm3. I intend to obtain my motorbike license next year.

Besides, i follow the actuality of motorcycle in particular the grand prix with differents categories moto3, moto2 and motogp. 
I support most of the french pilots like Johan zarco , Loriz baz and i'm a big fan of Valentino Rossi an italian pilot 9 times world champion. 
I like the way he pilots , he always respects his opponents and he interacts a lot with his fans.
He often uses decorations on his helmet to deliver a message.
For me he is the most creative pilot.
I went twice in the Grand prix of France and that was a real pleasure to see him piloting.
When i saw him i was crazy, every time he crossed the straight line i got up and i encouraged him it was a very good moment. 
At the end of each race i hadn't voice.

During the Grand prix of France i was surprised by the noise of motogp it's a very strong and agressive sound but that didn't hamper me. I really appreciate this sound and for me it's part of biker spirit. Without the sound of engines i wouldn't appreciate so much a motorcycle race.

See original image
This is Valentino Rossi with a customized helmet.
See original image
This is the circuit of Le Mans where takes place the Grand prix of France.
        

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire