samedi 10 octobre 2015

Presentation of myself

My name is Sylvain Benbahouche , I am 21 years old , I was born in Clermont-Ferrand on (the) 23 (of) April 1994. I have a sister her name is Justine and she is 22. She is looking for a job of grafic designer. I’m living with my parents and my sister in Cournon d’Auvergne.


This year i practise no more sport with the university but i joined in a weight room in Cournon.
Also, i love going to the cinema, motorcycles races, having fun with my best friends  and spending time with my family. My parents are teachers but I don’t want to become a teacher because I think this job wouldn’t suit me.


I’m studying sport science at university of Clermont-ferrand because I’m fond of sport and i would like to become a marketing manager . I would like to participate in the conception of a sport product. I’m in postgraduate studies because i want to improve my skills in project management and in marketing.


During this year i want to improve my vocabulary because sometimes it’s difficult to find my words when i speak.  I need to improve my pronunciation to.





1 commentaire: